NOW, moving on to the Arboretum. It was beautiful. I thought today was going to be a little chilly for an outdoorsy thing, but it was perfect. This was my first time going and I really didn't know what to expect. The capitol columns are really something to look at and are the biggest attraction there. Its a big place and because we went late in the day, we didn't get to walk through all of it, but I already know I want to have a picnic there very soon. I felt kinda bad that I didn't bring Zoe after seeing everyone else and their dog enjoying the massive land. Next time I will definitely bring her though cause I know she would've enjoyed the open space. Its open only until 5pm everyday and I really wish they would extend it for the summer, but it is what it is. What I was surprised to see was a lot of couples...I guess I expected more families, but the couples were representing. The picnic area is a decent size, but there are limited tables and I dont know if they have to be reserved or not. Either way, I really enjoyed myself and can't wait to go back, next time with more friends. Check out the pics, and as always....live fearlessly! Til next time.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
U.S. National Arboretum
Ok, so today I finally made it to the Arboretum. I was supposed to go last week, but we didn't make it because of the weather. I didn't post last week :( , but I wanted to share my last Carrabbas visit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Carrabbas! One of my besties introduced me to it when I went to NC to visit her and my love hasn't changed. My friend and I went there last Saturday and I was in bliss the entire time. For an appetizer we had the shrimp scampi, which was DELICIOUS! For my meal, I ordered the chicken marsala with the garlic shrimp and a cesar salad....mmm mmm mmmm best meal ever. They have the best marsala sauce I ever tasted and I think everyone should go there and try that dish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Wow Sheree'. I think this is great what you are doing. I will look at it each week with excitement. That's my baby girl. Keep up the good work and the New You!!!
ReplyDelete