Ok, so I know I have been off the wagon for months now. Its actually quite depressing because I was so gunho on my discovering DC journey and I let schedule conflicts get in the way of that. Well no fear, I am back on target! This weekend's adventure is actually a little off the wagon from my initial plans, but I am going to the Rock the Bells Concert with friends and I'm psyched about it. For some reason, I didn't go last year and I remember being jealous of all my friends because this is the concert where you hear from people who you thought were dead, locked up and fell of the planet such as Lauryn Hill, Wu-Tang Clan, and a Tribe Called Quest. Needless to say I am excited to see what each of these artists has in store and sincerely hope I am not disappointed.
With school keeping me pretty busy, I may not be able to engage in my discovery every week...but I am shooting for a couple times a month at the least. Stay tuned for what's next! Peace and Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment